Thursday, January 23, 2014

Little Ceramic Jug

jug in front of the cupboard - the "real life" jug's base is to the right
the mini measures 1 3/8" high - a little larger than what the original would be
in "true" 1/12 scale - I think the original is only a foot high

The other night I experimented with some Crayola self-hardening clay and decided to do a replica of a jug that my sister-in-law bought me.  I just love the shape of this.  Now I'm going to have to fashion a room around my new "antiques" -- cupboard and jug.

It's like an Austin Powers "mini me!" 

on the cupboard - can't wait to figure out where to put these!

6 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I love this!!! :D The real and the mini are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Brae. And thank you for being my first follower!! Ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! You've got an eye for details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kara! I think that you have surpassed the original with the mini! The textured surface and the layers of integrated colors and even the sheen of the finished piece of pottery, could not be any Better
    Well and Beautifully done!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!