Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Blog and Getting Wired

For a few years I have had a blog about my watercolor painting (www.karakbigda.blogspot.com) and recently I've become involved in making miniatures for my dollhouse, so I thought new blog was in order.  I don't know how often I'll post, as painting is still my main focus, but I do LOVE making minis!  :)

I just purchased some new light fixtures and had great success in getting them all plugged in.  I'm very excited.  Everything is still a work in progress but I hope you enjoy these few pictures.  (Oh and please don't be alarmed by the scary, giant eye in the top photo.  Ouch!)  :)

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kara :). What a beautiful place you're inviting us to! I love the atmosphere in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kara! I agree with Gosia, the atmosphere is very serene and the very welcoming too!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!